ULTRAMATIC II ONE HEAD 15 NEEDLE TOUCH SCREEN ULT-1501X EMBROIDERY MACHINE
The Ultramatic One Head 15 Needle Touch Screen ULT-1501X Embroidery Machine is the perfect choice for business start-ups or established businesses needing to add another embroidery head. With its generous 19 x 14 inch sewing field, assortment of hoops and wide cap frame kit, this machine can easily embroider anything from a small chest design, to a large jacket back design and even cap designs.
Every Ultramatic II embroidery machine purchased from Ultramatic West includes digitizing software, support, and a 5 year limited warranty. Ultramatic West strives to provide first-rate service and complete solutions for your embroidery needs – whether you want to start a new home-based embroidery business, expand your current apparel business, or take your business on the road, the Ultramatic II professional embroidery machine product line is designed to give you the best value – a machine you can depend on at a price you can afford.
- Huge sewing field 19″x14″
- Laser light for design tracing
- Touch Screen Control Panel 7″ Color LCD
- Store up to 400 designs in memory
- 16 Million Stitch Memory capacity
- Automatic Thread Trimmer
- 1200 stitches per minute
- Automatic Thread Break Detection Automatic Color Change
- One-Touch Design Tracing
- Design/data ports: USB
- Workspace Lighting
- Stitch Filtering
- 110v single phase power (standard wall plug)
- Removable Extra-large Work Table
- Sturdy Machine Stand
- 270 degrees Wide Cap System – (1) Cap Driver (2) Wide Cap Frames (1) Cap Gauge
- Tubular sash arms
- Machine grease
- Machine oil and oiling bottle
- Foot bolts and pads
- Extra-large removable work table
- Tool kit
- User-friendly menu makes it easy to read and quickly identify production information
- On-screen prompts guide you through every step of the process
- One (1) USB Port for loading designs from USB flash drives
- Scale size of designs up or down
- Manual/automatic offset: frame can easily be returned to the previous position by selecting the option, or set to automatically return to the previous offset position when a job is completed
- Rotate or Mirror Image
- Origin Return: easily return to the starting point of the design
- Floating: Moves frame forward or backward through design without stitching
- Simplified buttons for easy operation
- Large on-board design memory holds 16,000,000 stitches or 400 designs
USB drive design transfer
USB flash drives are inexpensive, portable and convenient. The USB flash drive allows the operator to transfer one design or hundreds of designs to the machine quickly and easily.
What can I embroider on?
|Golf Shirts||Pillow Cases|
|Sweat Suits||Pet Apparel|
|Sports Uniforms||Dog Collars|
|Work Uniforms||Seat Covers|
|Dance Wear||Leather Products|
Who buys embroidered products?
|Sports Leagues||Public Safety|
|Local Businesses||Clubs or Groups|
|Real Estate Agents||Hotels|
|Upholstery Shops||Gift Shops|
|City Governments||Beauty Shops|
|Police Departments||Everyone You Meet|
GUNOLD START UP PACKAGE $399.00
CAD EMBROIDERY DIGITIZING SOFTWARE
|Ultramatic II Embroidery cad package is designed with the new user in mind. Powerful digitizing and editing software is included only with the Ultramatic II 1 Head Embroidery Machine.
Start making money today today without breaking the bank.
|download CAD embroidery manual software|